Details of 361 Assistant Jobs in University of Delhi, New Delhi November-2013
University of Delhi are invited application for various post for various positions. To know details of job regarding name of the post, no of post, qualification,Salary, age limit application fee, How to apply & etc. please see below to get more complete information.
Description of Job:-
1.Name of the Post:-Assistant Registrar
- No of posts :- 03 (UR-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Essential Qualification :- Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale along with a good academic record (5% relaxation in marks for SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities category). Desirable : 1. At least three years’ experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group ‘B’ post in a government department/ University/ Educational or Research Institution/Teaching and/or Research Experience along with proven administrative capabilities. 2. LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil/Ph.D qualification.
- Salary :- Rs.15600-39100/-
- Age Limit :- 35 years
2.Name of the Post:-Statistical Assistant
- No of posts :- 03 (UR-01, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Essential Qualification :- A Graduate with minimum 50% marks/ Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics or Operational Research or Statistics from a recognized University.
- Salary :- Rs.5200-20200/-
- Age Limit :- 30 years
3.Name of the Post:-Junior Assistant
- No of posts :- 255 (UR-130, SC-38, ST-19, OBC-68)
- Essential Qualification :- 1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution with at least 50% marks or a graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline. Or Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University. 2. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computers. Note : i) The incumbent is expected to work under the close supervision of Section Officer/Assistant Registrar/Assistant Controller of Examinations. He should possess an aptitude for drafting/noting in English, office procedure, Data Processing in a Computerized environment and is expected to provide support services in one or more functions related to Educational Administration/ Examinations/ House Keeping/ Establishment/ HR/ Legal/ Purchase/ Accounts & Finance/ Project Management/ Public Relations. ii) All the Candidates for direct recruitment will be required to appear in a written test to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge relating to their work. The Selection being based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview. iii) The scheme of the examination including weightage of marks for written test and interview etc. as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard.
- Salary :- Rs.5200-20200/-
- Age Limit :- 27 years
The Payment can be made through demand draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, University of Delhi, payable at Delhi. Candidate should write his/her Name, Application No., Post applied for and Mobile No. back side on the Demand Draft.
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
- UR/OBC – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:-
Eligible and interested candidates may down load the application form in the mentioned web site & apply on or before 13.12.2013
For more details please visit:- www.du.ac.in