Post Tagged with: "Jobs in Employees State Insurance Corporation" - 1 Posts Listed

Jobs in Employees State Insurance Corporation for Feb 2014

Employees’ State Insurance is a health insurance and self financing social security project for Indian employees. In this, employees earning wages less than Rs. 15,000 contribute 1.75% and the employer contributes 4.75% becoming a total of 6.5% of share for these services.ESIC has announced vacancies for the post of associate professor and assistant professor.See the full […]

Read More